Use offline maps and GPS even without an internet connection. This app is great for hiking, boating, geocaching and other outdoor activities.• Multiple global online maps: MapQuest, Open Street Maps (Cycle, Public Transport), Bing, Yandex, Ovi/Nokia, OpenSeaMap.
• Multiple regional online maps:
Ordnance Survey (OS Maps - UK), USGS Topo, NOAA RNC Charts (US), Canada Toporama, OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Esri (Topo, Physical, Imagery, National Geographic, Oceans), HikeBikeMap (Germany), UMP-pcPL, Trail.pl (Poland), GSI (Japan), NearMap (Australia), New Zealand Topo and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
Since version 2.0 you can add custom map servers.
• Share your current or planned positionYou can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easilyBuild-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest. See all the nearest locations from FourSquare and Footprints.
• Find your way backTrackback function will guide you along a previously recorded track with compass pointing to a nearest point. A new track can be recorded at the same time.
• Challenge yourselfTurn on Trackback and timer to watch your previous position correlated with the current time on track.
• Save places you visitAll waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tapTracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software. Share GPX files via email or DropBox.
• Upload tracks to GPSiesFree account is required for uploading.
• Trip ComputerWatch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
• Support for Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and KitKat.
• Ability to use barometer sensor in Galaxy Nexus and other devices.
Only in Pro version:
• Trackback feature• Unlimited waypoints and tracks• Multiple files with waypoints• Lock compass to bearing• UTM and OSGB grids• Custom map servers• FourSquare and Wikipedia support